2019-2020 Northern alberta xtreme
The Northern Alberta Xtreme would like to release the following general information regarding team tryouts and selection process for the 2019-2020 hockey season. The Xtreme program currently consists of a Female Midget Prep Team, Male Midget Prep Team, Male Elite 15’s Team and a Male Bantam Prep Team and is a member of the Canadian Sports School Hockey League (CSSHL) www.csshl.ca.
- Evaluation Camp April 12-14, 2019 – (Female Prep & Bantam Prep)
- Evaluation Camp May 10-12, 2019 – (Male Prep & Elite 15’s)
- All prospective players are required to register online at naxhockey.com and complete the online requested registration form. Registrations are confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- The cost for the evaluation camp will be $200.00.
- All players must ensure that they have proper equipment, workout attire, and their own water bottle. As well, players attending camp will be responsible for their own accommodations & associated costs throughout the duration of camp.
- The evaluation of players will include technical skill sessions, games and on-ice/off-ice testing.
- Successful applicants may be required to sign a program contract at the conclusion of the evaluation camp and submit a non-refundable program deposit in order to confirm their spot within the program.
- All applicants are required to submit with their application a copy of their birth certificate, most recent report card from their current school and a Character Reference Letter(s), through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that these letters also include contact information so that we may follow up as necessary with the specific references.